Our financial members help us to stage productions and look after the Playhouse theatre through their financial contribution, and if they wish, through their involvement on stage or behind the scenes. We love welcoming new members and seeing new faces around the theatre.
Annual Membership Fees
- Adult: $20 (or $35 per couple)
- Family: $50 (up to 2 adults and 3 children)
- Students / Seniors : $15
- Junior (up to 18 years): $10
We require cast members of all productions to become members of the Society.
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting and Special General Meetings (except Junior members aged under 18 years).
- Discounted admission (concession rate) on tickets to Dunedin Repertory adult productions (max. two tickets per membership per performance)
- $5 tickets to Dunedin Repertory children’s productions
(max. two tickets per membership; limited to opening weekend performances)
- Wherever possible, discounted admission to other productions staged at the Playhouse Theatre
How to become a member
Joining is simple - just fill in our online form and we'll be in touch!
Membership application form »
Please note: our membership period runs from 1 January to 31 December.